Philosophers and Poets

Trust Quote


"I don't trust words. I trust actions."
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Popular Posts

  • William Shakespeare Quote
    "Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." William Shakespeare   http://ph...
  • Charlie Chaplin Quote
    "We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's mi...
  • Socrates Quote
    "I decided that it was not wisdom that enabled poets to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in...
  • George Herbert Quote
    "Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your co...
  • Martin Luther Quote
    "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." Martin Luther http://ph...
  • Quentin Bryce Quote
    "I've never owned a pair of jeans, but I had a fantastic denim boiler-suit and it got a lot of wearing." Quentin Bryce  
  • Jim Morrison Quote
    "Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, no...
  • Maya Angelou Quote
    "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope." Ma...
  • Poem - "Dance" - Miroslava Odalovic
    "Dance" by  Miroslava Odalovic dance the river is there to rise dance touch me and close your eyes dance the winds ...
  • Daily Poem - Robert Frost
    "The Road Not Taken"  by Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one ...
Simple theme. Theme images by follow777. Powered by Blogger.